DarnTough Micro Crew Tactical Sock | Marino Wool
Shipping calculated at checkout.
DarnTough's merino wool makes these the best work socks for sweaty feet in work boots. If the weather turns cold, these same socks hold in heat, keeping your feet warm in even extreme cold.
Enjoy the perfect blend of cushion, breathability, and anti-microbial properties to prevent smell.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Still Made in Vermont, USA
- Uncompromised Comfort, Durability + Fit
- Tactical micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment-compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight socks offer breathability and less bulk for feet that require versatile protection in hot weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Tactical micro crew socks have our trusted terry loop cushion underfoot and around the ankle.
Materials & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Lightweight Blend: 49% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Brannock Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-|
Exchanges & Returns
30 Days to Exchange or Return Clean Boots - Learn More
The size you've selected is currently being manufactured. Purchase to reserve the next available item once it's completed. Depending on production status, it may be 6 weeks until they are ready to ship to you.
The size you've selected is in stock. Your order will ship in 1 - 5 days with Next Day or 2nd Day Air being rushed as fast as possible.
We are curently out of this leather.
This item will be made for you once you place your order.