- Elvin Shiraz Konstantin F.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom Fire InlanderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing 👁 Vow 6 out of 5 stars ⭐️
I always had an Eye for details
And was never satisfy about things that was not alright But some sloppy In both materials and craftmanship.
In this Case
This is even beating my expectations In positive way.
The fitting totally Perfect ⭐️
The Materials mindblowing⭐️
The Craftmanship Excellent⭐️
The Order of waiting and Service - Thank you I just say⭐️
And The Wow when you feel Lucky about you get something special that is a precise build like my best dress boots⭐️
I would rate JK Boots as my nr. 1 favorite boot brand In The World.
Owner of: Red Wings, Meindl, Wesco, ***** and now JK’s
Best Regards Elvin from Denmark
- MichaelVerified ReviewerReviewingCustom Fire InlanderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy everyday boots
Magnificent boots. Wear them everyday to work and play. Craftsmanship is amazing, the fit is perfect, been a whites fan since early 2000s made the switch to JK and haven’t looked back. Thinking about getting my whites rebuilt by JK. I Wear these boots 40+ hours a week.
- Phil C.Verified BuyerReviewingFire Inlander (Brown)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFire Inlander
I have both the Fire Inlanders and Custom Ironhides. I wear the Ironhides at work everyday, and the Inlanders everywhere else. The Inlanders are the most comfortable boot I've ever owned. Do yourself a favor and watch a video of them being cut in half. The construction and quality will blow your mind. And it translates into real life. If you want a tough, beautiful, perfectly fit-to-your-foot boot, please buy some JKs. Whatever boot you've been wearing will seem absurd once you break in some JKs.
- Jordan C.Verified ReviewerReviewingCustom Fire InlanderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOnly boots I’ll wear
I’ve had my Fire Inlanders for the last three season, and am currently wearing them in the PNW winter doing Reforestation work. They’re not only the most comfortable shoes I have, but my back and knee pain have almost entirely disappeared wearing them. I recommend them to everyone on my crew, and I’ll be ordering a new pair as soon as finds allow.
- April V.Verified BuyerReviewingFire Inlander - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Occupation OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest boots in the world
I bought the fire inlanders a couple of weeks after I bought a pair of super duties, due to the perfect fit and craftsmanship of the super duties. I’m retired from the military with the majority of my time spent in 5th SFG so I’ve worn a lot of different brands. I’ve owned custom made Nicks and Whites which were great but not near as comfortable as either pair of my JKs. I hiked about 15 miles the first three days I wore the fire inlanders and had zero hill slippage or hot spots. They were stiff from being brand new so I used the secondary lacing method and with their perfect fit have had no issues. I have not owned a better made or fitting pair of boots and have no reason to ever shopanywhere else. Both pair of my boots are perfect! Best in the world of you ask me! I forgot to mention that I used JK’s sizing guide to find my size. John V