The first responder boot that slides on and cinches tight in a matter of seconds so you can suit up and head out with confidence. Whether on call, or at home, your boots will support you at a moment's notice. The Station boot is built from the same thick premium leather, fire/chemical resistant outsole and thread as our Fire Inlander.
- Height - 6," 8," 10," (from bottom-of-foot going up the leg, boot heels excluded)
- Uppers - Smooth 8oz premium oil-tanned leather
- Lowers - Roughout 8oz premium oil-tanned leather
- Thread - high strength, Technora® fire resistant over 900 °F
- Hardware - traditional brass high quality eyelets and speed hook combo
- Insole - genuine oak tanned leather
- Midsole - genuine oak tanned leather
- Arch support - leather
- Sole - Vibram RedX NFPA
- Origin - Handmade in the USA
Sizing is super easy! Simply subtract one from your regular shoe size, and then select a width of either narrow, average, or wide. So If you typically wear a size '10' size down to a size '9' in the length. Then if you feel like you have an average width of foot, select average.
For a women's size, simply subtract 2.5 sizes. So if you typically wear a women's '8' then size down to a '5.5' and select your width preference.
Click here to see a size chart to select your own size to build, or try on
Click Here to Visit a Location to get fit in person
Returns & Exchanges Policy
You have 7 days from the date you received your order to exchange your order or return them. After 7 days no returns or exchanges will be accepted. There is a 15% restocking fee for full returns.
All shipping costs for international exchanges are covered by the customer and will not receive a prepaid shipping label. Also account for additional processing and handling time.
To process an Exchange or Return,
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your order number, what you are returning or what you want to exchange for. We will then reply with a return label for you. If you send the boots in without first emailing, they will be marked "return to sender."
2. Print out the return label sent to you, ship the boots back, and you are good to go.
Returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and original condition, un-worn outside and un-oiled. If they are not, the exchange will be denied.
Allow 7-14 days after the receiving of your boots to process an Exchange or return.
Finding your size is simple and easy, have no fear.
Our lasts typically run larger and we recommend that you order a full size down from your normal shoe size. (Ex. If you’re normally a 10, you would order a 9 with us.)
If you’ve had handmade leather boots before and are confident in your sizing but don’t see your size available, just type it into the box below and we’ll send you exactly that.
We have three widths to choose from, select what feels would match you best.
Made to Order:
Any boots that are Made to Order can not be refunded or exchanged.
Determining the size is the responsibility of the customer. We strongly suggest coming to a physical store to be sized or doing the try on option. For this reason, we do not warranty any adjustments on made to order boots such as: stretching, shrinking, lowering the arch, raising the arch, tightening the heel, fixing heel slip, heel rub, shortening the toe box or any adjustments of any kind.
- Worried about ordering the wrong size? No problem. Hassel free returns and exchanges so you can find the perfect fit.