- Levi N.Verified BuyerReviewing300X (Safety Toe) - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation ElectricianWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Durability, Customer Service, Comfort, Old World CraftsmanshipRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayWorth the wait and the money
In love with these boots after about a month of wearing them, super comfortable and I've pretty much stopped wearing any other shoe I own. Really just have to trust the process on breaking these boots in, I was skeptical they weren't perfect the first few days I had them on and had some problems with heel slip along with some tight spots but that all worked itself off with time. Only "flaw" I could spot is one set of stitches getting a little squirrelly and that is me being super nitpicky. JK has phenomenal customer service too, the next business day after I had placed my order I got a text not from a robot about my estimated wait times and then emails every week about my boots which I appreciated. Overall though excellent experience and I'll be choosing JK over Redwings for the foreseeable future.
- TimothyVerified BuyerReviewing300 - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation ForestryWhat I love about JK Made in USA, Comfort, Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat EDC boot!
Still new, but breaking in quick. A great looking boot that will yield compliments. These will be used when I’m at the office or light work in the field, my Inlanders do the heavy stuff. Getcha some!!
Left is brand new, right is oiled once. These soaked the oil up nice and the color lightened up. Look like Redwood color again after drying.
- Justin C.Verified BuyerReviewing300X (Safety Toe) - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation MechanicWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Old World Craftsmanship, Made in USA, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoWorked out the gate
Got these to replace my worn out previous work boots that had been causing issues mainly due to them not being wide enough. Ordered these and man it was like immediate relief, was going to consider maybe getting them broken in at home first, but was like my feet are going to be miserable anyway. That was not the case at all these definitely are a better option and way more comfortable than they should have been out the box. Feet have been slowly healing.
- Monte B.Verified BuyerReviewing300X (Safety Toe) - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation WeldingWhat I love about JK Comfort, Customer Service, Ordering Process, Made in USA, Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat shop boot
Felt great first day of use my second pair of boots from jk and won’t be my last
- Peter G.Verified BuyerReviewing300 - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Weekly hrs spent in boots 20-30Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Great Value, Customer Service, Attracts ComplimentsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy new favorites!
After a few weeks of waiting while being kept informed where the built of my boots was, I received them about two weeks ago. Break in was without a problem. After about 3 days of wearing them in the house and an oil treatment they have now a fantastic fit to my feet. I use them outdoors to walk my dog through nature and so far I could not be happier.