- Jason H.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom ClimberI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoBEST BOOTS EVER
The most comfortable boots from day one, I have ever purchased. LOVE THEM!
- Charles J.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Weekly hrs spent in boots 0-20Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Unique, Made in USA, Durability, Quality Craftsmanship, Custom BuildRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoArborist climber
The boots are essential for doing removals with spikes. I’m very glad I was patient and waited for a custom pair. I have never had a pair of old world leather boots. The break in of the upper and toes were easy. The heal cup was a real process to break in and took about 2 weeks. That being said I’ve never had to break in any pair of boots like this. I’m happy with my purchase and hope to wear these for many years. These boots are actually crazy to climb in. The way the heel lays into the spikes it’s actually adding a certain level of stability and strength that I was not used to before. The construction of the heel and arch are extremely tough and well built to withstand climbing all day. Only wearing these on removals with spikes I have tried to wear the on pruning and trimming and they flexible is very difficult. These boots were not built for that. They are purposely built for the spikes. It’s a linemen boot that had crossed over to my industry.
- Jarrah C.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber (Safety Toe) - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Weekly hrs spent in boots 60+Occupation ForestryWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Custom BuildRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoArborist Review
I have had my boots for 3 weeks now and the are slow getting more comfortable. Working on spurs all day this boots make a massive difference in how my feet fill after work. Would prefer short boots but the extra height seems to make the boot support my foot better.
- Tristan W.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom ClimberI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest climbing boot
I’ve been climbing trees for 4 years and after break in these are by far the most comfortable boots I’ve had while in the tree. They have incredible arch support can easily stand on my spikes for 8+ hours a day without discomfort
- Sean W.Verified BuyerReviewingClimber (Safety Toe) - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 60+Occupation ElectricianWhat I love about JK Attracts Compliments, Made in USA, Quality Craftsmanship, ComfortRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat boots
Love them. Best boots ever.