DarnTough Mid-Calf Sock | Merino Wool
DarnTough's merino wool makes these the best work socks for sweaty feet in work boots. If the weather turns cold, these same socks hold in heat, keeping your feet warm in even extreme cold.
Enjoy the perfect blend of cushion, breathability, and anti-microbial properties to prevent smell.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life
- Still Made in Vermont, USA
- Uncompromised Comfort, Durability + Fit
- Men's mid-calf socks average 12 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 9 in. above a dress shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials & CareMachine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
These mid-calf socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
|Sock Size||Brannock Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-|
Exchanges & Returns
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Clean boots are returnable boots. Standard AND Custom Boot styles can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the shipped date if they are in new condition, without having been worn outside.
If you wish to return/exchange custom boots, the amount of the boots will be refunded or issued to store credit minus the "build fee" due to its one-of-a-kind nature. Learn More