O.T. Boot Intro
- April V.Verified BuyerReviewingFire Inlander - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Occupation OtherRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBest boots in the world
I bought the fire inlanders a couple of weeks after I bought a pair of super duties, due to the perfect fit and craftsmanship of the super duties. I’m retired from the military with the majority of my time spent in 5th SFG so I’ve worn a lot of different brands. I’ve owned custom made Nicks and Whites which were great but not near as comfortable as either pair of my JKs. I hiked about 15 miles the first three days I wore the fire inlanders and had zero hill slippage or hot spots. They were stiff from being brand new so I used the secondary lacing method and with their perfect fit have had no issues. I have not owned a better made or fitting pair of boots and have no reason to ever shopanywhere else. Both pair of my boots are perfect! Best in the world of you ask me! I forgot to mention that I used JK’s sizing guide to find my size. John V
- Jake D.Verified BuyerReviewingFire Inlander (Brown) WideI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBest boots hands down
Extremely comfortable and yet durable at the same time.
- Todd H.Verified BuyerReviewingFire Inlander (Wide)I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat boot
Best boot I've had.
- Eduardo M.Verified BuyerReviewingFire InlanderI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFire Inlander
These boots are the goat to all boots. If you are looking for a great pair of reliable Wildland Fire boots these are it. Only took about a week to break in. The only challenge for these were the tongues. You just have to keep them oiled so that you can relax the leather.
- Jeremy H.Verified BuyerReviewingFire Inlander (Brown)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest boot I’ve ever had, hands down .. best boots
I’ve been in Danner’s, Hawthorne and Hiax for Wildland. I wore Danner’s, Rocky’s and many more when I was in the Military. My most recent pair of Fire Boots were the Hawthorne’s, I wore them for 7 months and was in pain every time I put them on.
So I got my JK’s and am extremely happy with them I had them on for 2 days, not even full days mind you and they we’re already the best boot I ever had, now we are at the end of the year and I have worn them throughout one season and they held up remarkably, my soles don’t even look like they have any wear to them. I have done a good job at oiling then monthly (especially during season). Overall it’s a low maintenance boot, the fit was excellent, the comfort is unmatched! Simply worth every single penny.. I plan to buy another set so I have a backup pair next year.