- Jacob c.ReviewingO.T. 6" (Safety Toe) - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 50-60Occupation TechnicianWhat I love about JK Durability, Comfort, Made in USARated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayRefer life
Had these boots for closer to 6 months now. I work in the field of commercial, industrial, maritime and offshore hvac and refrigeration. These boots take a beating and keep going. They did take some time to break in but not as bad as my ****** boots. Went with smooth uppers and roughout bottoms. These are a dream to wear. These have gotten soaked and dried out fairly quickly. Accidentally ordered the 6in but I’ve loved them. They did have some cosmetic issues but that didn’t faze me. I knew I’d be beating on them. Will be getting a second pair eventually.
- Jason S.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. Bison (Smooth)I recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Custom Build, Made in USA, Old World Craftsmanship, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAmazing quality and style
These are by far (I own White's, Danner and two pairs of Thorogood) the best quality boots I've ever owned. Simply gorgeous leather and bullet proof construction. I could not be more pleased with my purchase. They're almost too handsome to get dirty.
- Terry T.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. Pro (Safety Toe) - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation ElectricianWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Durability, Made in USA, Old World Craftsmanship, Long-lastingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAwesome boots
Placed my order and received them in 3-weeks. Little break-in is correct. Wore them to work ,nine hrs on cement floors , the next day and every day since. Heavy boots at over 3-pounds each, I don’t even notice it when I have them on. They are like leather armor for my feet. The red X soles are hard,but they are chemical resistant. So if that wasn’t necessary I would get the honey soles. Well worth the money, wish I had bought them years ago. I wasted a lot of money on Thorogoods and the likes.
- Marcus S.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. Pro - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 60+Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Comfort, Durability, Made in USARated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHands down the absolute best communication and quality
The boot is perfect for what I do, boat captain for environmental recovery, and landscape installer. We do a little bit of everything, from massive water features, heavy equipment operation to shovel work. These boots are as versatile as I am and the quality is beyond expectations. I would normally blow through a pair of danners in 4 months and in one month they would already show significant signs of wear. I have these for two weeks and they broke in with no hot spots or blisters. Follow the sizing instructions and you will love them like I do.
- Adam W.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. Pro (Safety Toe) - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 50-60Occupation WeldingWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Durability, Comfort, Custom BuildRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTough boots
These have survived 3 weeks at the steel mill welding/fabricating heavy equipment 10-13hrs a day. Not one stitch frayed or popped. Tough boots for one of the harshest environments you can put boots in.