Buy one full resole, done to our standards and our specifications here at JK. We guarantee everything we do. Unless you have a special request, your sizing and specifications will remain the same.
Complete in 3 steps
What you’ll need:
Fitsheets, Tailors tape, #2 pencil or same thickness pen (no bumps, rubbers, or curves), Hard flat surface, Someone else to take measurements for you (recommended)
(Use socks that you intend to wear with your boots). *Note: thick or wool socks pair very comfortably with custom leather boots
Place Fitsheet on hard and even surface
Stand with one foot on Fitsheet, the other foot on even surface.
- Note* stand normally with your body weight distributed evenly
Trace your entire foot
-Note *Be sure to hold pen at a 90° angle perpendicular, straight up and down to paper while tracing.
2. Circumference measurements
(Use socks you intend to wear with the boots.)
Sit down on a chair, relax foot on hard flat surface
Wrap tailor’s tape around the circumference of your feet and legs at indicated areas
- Note* wrap the tape snug to comfort, not too tight, not too loose
- Note* during the “ball measurement” be sure to find both inside and outside bones and wrap tape around foot in that area
3. Mail To: 36 E Wellesley Ave. Spokane WA 99207 USA *recommended method
Scan: scan with a standard printer/scanner ONLY (do not use mobile phone apps or pictures) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org