- Dylan D.Verified BuyerReviewingSuperduty Honey - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation General ContractingWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Long-lasting, Made in USA, Old World CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoNew, Incredible
Love the boots. Already a proud owner of OTs and Fire Inlanders. Loved the higher heel and inlanders so much I ordered me another pair (these)
- Tommy B.Verified BuyerReviewingHoney Bison (Roughout/smooth)I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 60+Occupation MechanicWhat I love about JK Made in USA, Unique, Customer Service, Comfort, Quality CraftsmanshipRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week ago10 day contrast and compare
Took about 10 weeks to get from the original 4 week timeline.
Construction of the boots is beautiful.
The uppers have started to come a little close which I'm concerned about. They are much closer than on my first pair of Superduties which I included a photo here.
Size seems to be pretty good so far. They are definitely comfortable out of the box compared to the standard leather. Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone a half size up on both boots. Not sure where my toes are supposed to end up when broken in.
Quality of the leather is stunning and the stitching is fantastic. The stitchdown around the welt is pretty even spacing but some parts appear that maybe the machine ran out of thread or skipped a beat?
Overall my feet feel secure and I'm really hoping the uppers don't end up touching. Great customer service and friendly folks to work with. Boots are starting to feel very comfortable in the foot bed.
If Tim were to ask if I'd change anything in the ordering process I would say:
-Explain your sizing philosophy to eliminate doubt
-When measuring your foot you should round up to the nearest quarter inch not just "the nearest quarter inch."
-Provide a range of foot width measurements to help people choose between narrow, average, and wide.
-Provide information on whether someone would benefit from custom uppers or not in order to get an ideal gap between uppers.
Hope this helps both JK and future customers!
- Darryl G.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNo words
No words to describe how much i love my custom superduties. They are both beautiful and fit like a glove. Staff were a dream to deal with. I want one of every boot they have. Thank you Jk.
- RIPSAW500Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy boots
They are definitely worth the money, only thing I'd personally prefer is that the custom super dutys have a thinner sole lip/edge, because they love to collect sand/dirt/mud/snow ect. But I'm 100% satisfied.
- Joel Betz J.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoYakima unit
Beautiful boot got some blisters on heal but Is part of breaking in foot to boot love jk