- Dylan D.Verified BuyerReviewingSuperduty Honey - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation General ContractingWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Long-lasting, Made in USA, Old World CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoNew, Incredible
Love the boots. Already a proud owner of OTs and Fire Inlanders. Loved the higher heel and inlanders so much I ordered me another pair (these)
- Darryl G.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoNo words
No words to describe how much i love my custom superduties. They are both beautiful and fit like a glove. Staff were a dream to deal with. I want one of every boot they have. Thank you Jk.
- RIPSAW500Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy boots
They are definitely worth the money, only thing I'd personally prefer is that the custom super dutys have a thinner sole lip/edge, because they love to collect sand/dirt/mud/snow ect. But I'm 100% satisfied.
- Joel Betz J.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoYakima unit
Beautiful boot got some blisters on heal but Is part of breaking in foot to boot love jk
- Jan-Arend V.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMagic bison
Too bad I couldn’t offer my custom drawings of my feet, they’re a little too big for my liking.
The leather is amazing and the bison signature looks stunning. Craftsmanship really stands out from the rest!
Total 5 star reviews: 77 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added