Superduty (Safety Toe) - Brown
The Superduty is our trophy boot, our reputation was built on it. It is the heavy duty boot of choice, and we’ve got the boots on the ground to prove it. With the highest quality build and materials on the planet, give them a challenge worth their grit.
Equipped with our ASTM rated composite hard toe
- ASTM rated composite toe
- Shaft Height - 10"
- Uppers - Smooth 8oz premium oil-tanned leather
- Lowers - Roughout 8oz premium oil-tanned leather
- Thread - high strength, Technora® fire resistant over 900 °F
- Hardware - traditional brass high quality eyelets and speed hook combo
- Insole - genuine oak tanned leather
- Midsole - genuine oak tanned leather
- Arch support - leather
- Sole - Vibram RedX
- Origin - Handmade in the USA
Hard Toe Certification: ASTM-F2412-18/ASTM-F2413-17 • ASTM-F2412-11/ASTM-F2413-17
Exchanging/Returning For Online Orders
Purchase with total confidence knowing that you can quickly change or return your boots for a different size or model hassle free if they're not to your liking or don't fit quite right.
To exchange, simply:
Place your boots back in the original box with a complete Exchange/Return formShip back to JK Boots Facility, purchasing your own label at your carrier of choice.
Quick rules for Exchanges:
• Boots must be in Brand new/Unworn Condition (unworn outdoors, no scuffs, dirt, heavy creases)
•Exchange Arrival back to JK Boots facility within 14 day of original delivery to customer
•Exchange form completed and inside box
We'll need about 2-4 days to get your exchange processed and your new pair sent out. We'll cover the shipping back to you!
To Return, simply:
Quick Rules for Returns:
• Boots must be in Brand new/Unworn Condition (Unworn outdoors, No scuffs, Dirt, Heavy Creases)
• Return Arrival back to JK Boots facility within 14 days of original delivery to customer
• Return form completed and inside box
• All Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
We'll need about 2-4 days to get your return processed and your refund back to you.
Finding your JK size is very simple. Keep in mind that the quality of the materials and construction of our boots is one of a kind, which means your boot will form to your feet over time, eliminating small size differences.
First grab a standard U.S. inch ruler and lay it on the ground up against a wall (choose a wall with a relatively flat baseboard), with the zero marker starting at the base of the wall.
While wearing a good pair of socks, stand with one foot directly on the ruler, with your heel against the wall (at the 0" end of the ruler) and your toes pointing away from the wall.
With weight on your foot, read the tick mark where your longest toe is at, to the nearest quarter of an inch.
Plug in your foot length in inches into the size calculator and follow the prompts to get your recommended size.
Find my size
Find My Size
- In stock, ready to ship
- We ensure fast shipping with signature confirmation so your boots are secure every step of the way!