- Tommy T.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGeneral foreperson @ Asplundh Tree Expert LLC
If ya know me, my favorite place is in the woods no doubt! My feet has their own as well…it’s inside a pair of JK boots! Y’all do not disappoint and have delivered me another great pair of custom boots! Thank you
- Chris K.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoHoney Bison
Great fit and the easiest break in of any boots I’ve owned, 1 week in them and absolutely no complaints. Straight from the box into the woods and couldn’t be more pleased!! Highly recommend the bison!!
- Thomas G.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoJk Boots
Working in the woods fighting fire, logging and climbing I need my boots to be able to handle the terrain and weather year round. Jk boots are the only boots I can rely on to keep me on my feet.
- Gregory D.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom SuperdutyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove loggers
Very well made boots. I wore them for the 3 day New Years weekend to get a feel for them. Great out of the box for weekend wear. My first 10hr day at work my feet were a little fatigued but nothing like I was expecting. I've been working in them 10hrs a day, 6 days a week ever since. My only complaint is they don't do well in the cold. Normally I don't wear insulated boots until it stays in the 20°'s. The 6" forefronts I have I can't wear below 40°, so I got the Superdutys with the thinsulate. If it stays in the 20s my feet will get cold. I need to order the arctic 2 for those Temps. I'm looking forward to seeing how long they last. I usually get 3-4 years out of Irish Setters rotating thru 3 pair of boots depending on the season. Glad to have a pair of loggers again, I've been wearing wedge soles for about 20 years now.
- Curt T.Verified BuyerReviewingSuperduty - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Occupation FarmingWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Real Leather SmellRated 5 stars3 weeks agoCurt
They're feeling better every time I put them on. As far as hours per week, in the summer I'll be wearing them up to 80 hrs per week or more.