- Joe S.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Occupation FirefightingWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Old World Craftsmanship, Made in USARated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoPhenomenal boots
Felt great out of the box! Oiled them immediately and they felt even better. Broken in after 3 days of wearing them. Top notch build quality ZERO complaints. Highly recommend!
- Kevin S.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. Pro - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 60+Occupation ForestryWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Comfort, Real Leather SmellRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoAmazing boots!
Absolutely love these boots. Ordered in stock boots received them about five days later. stitching and build is incredible. Everything looks perfect. Break in took only a couple days was not bad at all. Boots feel better everyday. Trust the print out sizing guide. Realized all my boots were to small before. I’m a 10.5 eee and my feet have never felt better. These boots are absolute tanks. I’ve already climbed and taken down some trees, did some landscaping and when on a couple hikes. You can throw everything at these boots! Can’t wait to order a pair of custom super duties next for Father’s Day.
- joel w.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. Pro - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Ordering Process, Made in USA, DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agothe hiker boot
great boots. got these ot pros for everyday workboots and for hiking. they were very comfortable right out of the box. the main difference between new and broken in some is the leather insoles. you can feel where the thick leather transition is when you first start wearing them. after a while this goes away as the soles breakin. the boots can feel a little hot if you wear thick wool socks. when i switched to thinner wool socks, they are warm but my feet dont start to sweat even after a few hours of hiking. Great boots will get another pair so i have a spare available when i need to get resoles . good job jk boots.
- Susan B.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. (Safety Toe) - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation TechnicianWhat I love about JK Customer Service, Comfort, Real Leather Smell, Old World Craftsmanship, Made in USARated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoOT 8”
Couldn’t be any happier with my purchase. Extremely comfortable to wear for 12 hours with no foot fatigue breaking wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be for my first pair of Pacific Northwest boots. Extremely impressed with the craftsmanship.
- David C.Verified BuyerReviewingO.T. 6" - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 20-30Occupation MechanicWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Durability, Custom Build, Real Leather SmellRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove the feeling of breaking in new boots!
Got the new OT brown gw weeks ago, fit perfectly. But the first few days were like wearing ski boots, the leather was so thick ( in a good quality way) that I have some hard time walking around. But after a few hours of walking and moving around the leather started to loosen up and the fit just gets better day after day. Can’t beat that satisfying feeling of a pair of high quality boots gradually becoming a natural part of your feet. Highly recommended. Can’t wait to get a second pair.