HOW DOES JK BOOTS COMPARE TO OTHER CUSTOM BOOTS?
JK Boots maintains the highest quality build, materials, lead times, service, and custom fit which stands out from all other boots. We guarantee a higher quality build than ever before. Read above on this page and under "How they are Made" you'll be able to read about exactly how our boots are made.
IS YOUR SIZING SIMILAR TO OTHER BOOTS?
Yes, if you had a particular size that worked well for you in the past from another brand, we can build that exact same size.
WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF YOU BEFORE?
Above, you can read about Our History. We have been building boots in the past based on word of mouth. Beginning in August 2016, we have taken an aggressive approach to marketing and getting our name known.
HOW ARE YOUR BOOTS MADE?
See above in the "How They're Made" section to learn about how our boots are built and the materials we use.
You will spend a lot less over time, with a pair of JK Boots. Also, right now, we offer very competitive pricing. You don't know our brand name yet, and we understand. We promise you'll get more bang-for-your-buck.
We specialize in "Custom Fit". Some of our customers have never been able to own custom boots before because of the difficulty of the project. They are now our customers, and we are happy to be able to do the work for them.
You can tell us about any type of boot option you need, and we can build it for you. Visit our JK Boots section, and at the "bottom" of the page you will find just some of the additional options pricing.
IF I BUY YOUR BOOTS, WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL I SEE IN 6 MONTHS, 2 YEARS, AND 10 YEARS?
1. Right from the beginning you will notice our guaranteed fit. You will enjoy the feel of your boots like never before. 2. Secondly, you will notice the break-in will be better. Proper fit, materials, and build play a key role. 3. Thirdly, you will notice over the years that your boots will not leak, or break down as quickly as before. This is all in part to the things mentioned above on this page in the "How They're Made" section.
Complete in 3 steps
What you’ll need:
Fitsheets, Tailors tape, #2 pencil or same thickness pen (no bumps, rubbers, or curves), Hard flat surface, Someone else to take measurements for you (recommended)
(Use socks that you intend to wear with your boots). *Note: thick or wool socks pair very comfortably with custom leather boots
Place Fitsheet on hard and even surface
Stand with one foot on Fitsheet, the other foot on even surface.
- Note* stand normally with your body weight distributed evenly
Trace your entire foot
-Note *Be sure to hold pen at a 90° angle perpendicular, straight up and down to paper while tracing.
2. Circumference measurements
(Use socks you intend to wear with the boots.)
Sit down on a chair, relax foot on hard flat surface
Wrap tailor’s tape around the circumference of your feet and legs at indicated areas
- Note* wrap the tape snug to comfort, not too tight, not too loose
- Note* during the “ball measurement” be sure to find both inside and outside bones and wrap tape around foot in that area
3. Wall foot length measurement