- Peter H.Verified BuyerReviewing300 (Safety Toe) - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 60+Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Comfort, Long-lasting, Quality Craftsmanship, Durability, Attention to DetailRated 5 stars4 days agoSuperior quality!
When I eventually received my boot and took them out of the box I could see holding them in my hands that the wait was worth it. I ordered early November and received text shortly after that with all orders coming in that there would be a delay on my order. No big deal, I mean handmade boots , wait time was less than 2 months. Boots arrived looking and smelling amazing. Looking closely at the detail to the stitches and feeling the weight in your hands. You could tell these were high quality well built boots, nice and thick leather. First time trying them on lacing them up felt better than any new boot I've ever worn. I'm about 2 weeks into them and they feel amazing! Literally are really starting to feel like a really nice pair of sneaker very comfortable. I'm glad that I seen their tiktok and decided to check them out. Definitely worth the wait and the money! I'm guessing from what I can see with how well they are built you should easily be able to get 4 maybe 5 resoles out of them as long as you keep up on taking care of the uppers. Definitely got a customer for life with me.
- Farisai K.Verified BuyerReviewing300 - BrownI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Real Leather Smell, Attracts ComplimentsRated 5 stars6 days agoMy first PNW boot and it hits the spot!!
This boot is really great! The fit was perfect, the construction is sturdy, and the break in hasn’t been that bad at all. I definitely see myself putting lots of miles on these. Thanks, JK!
- Tyson W.Verified BuyerReviewing300X - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 30-40Occupation SecurityWhat I love about JK Customer Service, Comfort, Real Leather Smell, Old World Craftsmanship, Made in USARated 5 stars1 week agoLace them right.
These boots are 100% quality. I've been wanting a boot like these for a long time. A boot that stands alone, a boot that I can stand in and stand for something. I love everything about JK boots, the history of the family and the products they use in making these boots. I will say it takes a second to break them in. I wore them for 4 days working 11 hours a day. However they didn't break in fully til I went dancing in them one night. Now they fit like a glove. Make sure you lace them right though. I had them laced wrong for the 4 days of work and I was getting a weird pressure where my ankle and foot meet. I took a look at them and realized it was how I laced them. I wasn't even lacing them up tight and still had a weird pressure when laced wrong. So if you are having the same trouble look at how you laced them. You want the lace to go up and through the eyelet. I learned if you did it the opposite way it will kink the leather in a weird way. With that being said I'm very happy with these boots and plan on getting another pair when I get the money. I hear the bison leather is very nice 👍
- pablo m.Verified BuyerReviewing300X - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Weekly hrs spent in boots 20-30Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Made in USARated 5 stars2 weeks agothe best
- Jeffrey F.Verified BuyerReviewing300 - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Durability, Old World Craftsmanship, Made in USARated 5 stars1 month agoBest Boots I have ever worn or owned
With respect I am not a Firefighter or a Logger. I live in the Northern US and work in an office next to a loading dock in a large facility. I am Joe Six Pack that just wanted to get some good boots. I went down the Internet/You Tube rabbit hole, and this is where I landed, and I am sure glad I did. I was sketched out by the sizing, real world I am 12 W in JK's the guide called me a 10.5 W of course they were right because they are legit craftsmen & women. This was also pricey pair of boots for me, so I wanted to wear them inside for a bit before I oiled them. I could tell the length was correct immediately but was tight around the arch and top of the foot. I knew these needed to be broken in a bit. After a few hrs. I could tell these were going to work just needed some time, so I went ahead and oiled them up. The next day when I slipped them on, I could not believe it, the arch and tight foot were completely gone. It was so comfortable it was crazy. I realized these are only going to get comfier as time goes on, but I got to admit it was way beyond my expectations, in fact they were blown out of the water. I can't thank team JK enough for these boots. Customer for life/Part of the Family either way I am glad I made it to the Party. I hope you come too.
Total 5 star reviews: 19 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added