- Concrete Pete Construction G.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom ForefrontI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest Boots ever purchased..!
Absolutely outstanding look and fit. I own the boots that are like clouds and look like they should be in the movies.
I honestly think mine look better than any other customs built .
And there are some really eye knocking boots built by JK Boots.
I can not thank Tim and staff enough for allowing me to get theses boots and will purchase my third set of boots this summer..!
- ANTHONY W.Verified BuyerReviewingForefront (Safety Toe) - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Weekly hrs spent in boots 50-60Occupation ElectricianWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Attention to Detail, Made in USA, Custom BuildRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFirst pair JK Boots
I have been wearing my forefront boots to work as an electrician for about a month now. Starting to feel the craftsmanship, and quality of the premium materials used in the construction of the boot. The first week just a few hot spots. Less hot spots the second week. The third week started to feel a little slippage in the heels. Other than that the boots feel amazing. Considering other JK models for motorcycle boots. Definitely a product I would recommend. Thanks JK!
- Corey W.Verified BuyerReviewingForefront 8" - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation WeldingWhat I love about JK Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Old World Craftsmanship, Unique, Made in USARated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent quality materials! Few minor imperfections.
I was super excited to get these boots. I’ve been watching all the “how it’s made” videos on YouTube and reading reviews from people like RoseAnvil and others about how great they are. JK did not disappoint! Very good quality packaging to ensure safe arrival. The inclusion of all the case candy as I call it was really enjoyable. I did notice only a few minor details that seemed just overlooked. The final shaping of the outsole seemed to just miss one spot by the ball of the foot. Like one spot just flares out instead of being straight and smooth. Also the trimming of the hard edge around the leather midsole seemed a bit wonky. But again, these are work boots at the end of the day and made for hard miles, not beauty pageants.
All and all, just the quality of the components like the leather and the stitching are just fantastic! Coming from being a Die Hard Thorogood guy for over 6 years, the Forefront is on a whole different scale of craftsmanship.
3rd Generation Union Ironworker approved! It took about 4 days of conditioning/oiling and wearing around the house or out for errands before I could dedicate to a full 10hr shift in these, but its well worth it. They just get more comfortable everyday.
Thanks JK Boots!
- Marshall G.Verified BuyerReviewingForefront - RedwoodI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Weekly hrs spent in boots 40-50Occupation OtherWhat I love about JK Made in USA, Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort, Customer Service, DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat boots and service.
This is my second order of boots with JK. My first pair were too tight, but thankfully I was able to return them. For this pair, I went with the same size but instead of the average width I picked the wide width. It took about a month to get them, and I was happy to find out they fit. Breaking in the boots took about a week, and now they feel great to wear.
Overall, it's been a good experience and I will be coming back for any repairs and more boots.
- Oleg G.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom ForefrontI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBison forefronts
Amazing ! I had an awesome buying experience!